Expert Ecommerce was established in 2015 with a core focus on e-commerce. Since inception, we have helped customers to build and grow their online sales channels and leverage the advantages of the e-commerce environment.
The ideal candidate must have the ability to manage a defined portfolio of potential customers. Plan / set up weekly sales meetings and manage pipeline for small to medium business customers. Develop Sales – plans /strategy and activities to achieve targets. Develop target list for new business. Provide regular feedback / reports on sales meetings and pipeline. Provide regular feedback on market trends.
• Minimum of 2 years sales experience in a sales environment.
• Experience with proposals
• Valid Driver’s license and transportation
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
• Sourcing leads and converting to closed sales deals
• Quoting and tendering for business opportunities
• Maintain a regular call cycle with clients
• Meeting client deadlines
• Compiling and submission of reports according to the pre-determined deadlines/dates
• Meet and exceed sales targets
Negotiable (Basic + Commission)